Focus Dream Center
OUTREACH AND MEDICAL MISSIONS
We Do Our Best to Provide Quality Healthcare to the Needy
FOCUS DREAM CENTER aims at constantly providing the services to people who might not otherwise have access to those services. FDC will constantly work with development and religious organization in identifying the gaps and develop strategies of addressing those gaps
The purpose of the Community Support, Outreach and Specialized Services program is to provide specialized services and empowerment to Children, Youth, person with disabilities, older adults, Religious leaders and community leaders so they can improve their ability to live and function in the community.
Outreach Activities that Improve Health Outcomes
- Learning exchange programs and training
- Providing informal counseling and social support.
- Medical camps
- Medical Equipment’s support.
- Community health centers.
- Community and religious leaders’ trainings.